Thursday, December 07, 2006

Birthday Weekend Part Two:

So after walking across London Bridge we headed for Leicester Square. This is where we bought tickets for the theatre - went to see Six Dance Lessons in Six Weeks at the Royal Haymarket Theatre. It stars Billy Zane. Quite good. The theatre itself was just gorgeous. Felt like i was stepping back into time with the gold leaf trim, silk wallpaper, chandelier, ornate theatre boxes. Totally cool...it sucked that we could not take pictures. These are off the net.









Then off to have a few drinks. At midnight i had the pleasure of having Happy Birthday sung to me on a London Tube Car by the girls.



Sunday morning we went to a treck into Hyde Park (and saw some Canadian Geese!!). Walked to Buckingham Palace - which is very nice and very busy. The fountains were very cool.




And of course you can't leave out Big Ben.


Miss you all, and thank you to all that send me birthday wishes.


Love always, M.


P.S.

Here is a picture of me with the London Bridge. I took it myself :) Listening to some music walking along the River Thames. It was a fantastic weekend. I wish you were all there with me.



No comments: